- Sign up by completing the online form. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to call in to the meeting. The deadline to complete the form is noon on August 11.
- Please register with the phone number you will be calling from to ensure you are recognized.
- When joining the meeting, each caller will be muted by default.
- The moderator will announce a speaker by name, at which point they will be unmuted for up to 3 minutes to give comment or ask questions of the panel. Please note, that due to time constraints we may be unable to get to everyone who signs up to speak.
- Mute other devices you’re using to watch the Council meeting to avoid audio feedback.
- State your name for the record.
- Using speaking points can be helpful.
- Time permitting, follow up questions may/may not be allowed.
To listen to this meeting live, visit centennialco.gov/agendas. The live audio link appears next to the word “Agenda” when the meeting begins. This meeting is recorded and will be available online to listen at a later date.